petek, 13. maj 2016

This blog

As stated in title of this blog main purpose is to present different archaeological sites of Slovenia. Mostly I will focus primarily on regions of Karst, Brkini and Slovenian Istria. But if i will have some free time to spare (and resources) I will go to some other interesting sites all across Slovenia.

I will also post my thoughts and experience in connection with doing landscape archaeology and community archaeology.

Now something about author.

My name is Jošt Hobič and I live in Slovenia. I have graduated from Archaeology in 2013 at Faculty of Arts Ljubljana. I have 13 years of experience of digging at various excavations. This is one of the main reasons why I graduated so late, there was just to many excavations. I have experience from urban, rural and cave contexts excavations.

As you can and will see from various blog posts I also work with LiDAR and specialize in it.

I organize mainly as volunteer archaeological hikes and various lectures about archaeology, landscape and archaeological sites.

This is it for starters!

If you have any questions just ask :D



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar